Tired of being stuck inside? Have fun in your own backyard with a grilling class you organize or give to someone who needs help with outdoor cooking or as a gift for a birthday, Mother or Father's Day, corporate event, or other occasion.
- Classes run 2-2.5 hours in the safety and privacy of your home. We supply all the food, typically chicken, fish, vegetables, fruit, potatoes, dessert. Higher priced items if requested such as beef, lamb, lobster, duck, and such will be an additional surcharge.
- You need to have a working gas grill, charcoal, pellet, or wood BBQ, or smoker.
- You supply plates, utensils, and beverages.
- We will cook one of each: appetizer, main dish, side dish, dessert.
- Prices start at $480 which is for up to 6 people. Each person after 6 is $80 each.
- Additional nominal travel fee applies outside of the South Charlotte area. To get the exact amount if applicable please email your address to email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE PURCHASED AND MUST BE SCHEDULED WITHIN ONE YEAR OF PURCHASE BEFORE EXPIRATION.
- Classes are usually held weeknights (Mon-Wed.) Limited Thurs, Fri and Sun nights available at additional $80 cost. Bookings are at least 4-6 weeks out.
- Please note that we CANNOT SCHEDULE classes with kids under 12 years old and present for safety and adult enjoyment reasons.
If buying for someone else let me know the name of the person, and after purchase you'll receive a PDF certificate to present to them. All we need to do is schedule our event. To buy a class click on www.erniesbbq.com/order